I view myself as a very patient and simple man.
- I'm a Christian first and foremost and my faith comes is extremely important to me.
- My wife and kids are right there with my faith and I would always much rather spend time with my family than doing anything else. My kids are growing like weeds and before I blink they will be charting paths of their own, so I enjoy time with my family as I'm a complete homebody.
- T-shirts, gym shorts and/or jeans as often as possible.
- I actually like working in my yard but I have anything but a green thumb. With that said, I do take pride in trying to make our yard look good even though I often end up losing to the weeds...
- I am a complete animal person and we have a Golden Retriever named Cody, and two amazing cats, Lulu and Rhett. I just love animals and there are no two ways about it.
- I love helping people in any way I can, period.
- I live by the "Golden Rule" and always treat people the way I would like to be treated and teach my children to always do the same.
- I love exercise and working out. Sadly, I felt bad for my wife and felt compelled to gain some extra "baby weight" when my first child was born, and have been trying to lose it all for the better part of...sixteen years. :(